Note: Not all translations may be 100% accurate.
Welcome to our Game Database!
For detailed information about our server, check out our Game Guide
Note: You can hover your mouse over any *item* icon for more details
Last Updated on: March 7th, 2018
16% chance to heal you back up to 80% HP, when your HP less than 15%. Occurs once per revival. If it happens, player must die before chance will work again. Heal increased by +5% per lv and chance increased by +1%. Max at Lv9