Sep 29, 2023 10:56:11 AM
Welcome to our Game Guide! These guide(s) were made in order to help you out in your journey through ROSO!
For more information about any item(s) or monster(s) in our server, check out our Game Database
Note: You can hover your mouse over any icon for more details about that item.
This guide was last updated on May 10th, 2023
- Starter Guide
- Tundra Path
- Tower of Terror
- In-game Shop
- Player Commands
- Terror Capes
- Pet Orbs
- Account IP-Lock
- Daily Tasks
- Winter Zones
- World Bosses
- Events Square
- King of the Hill
- Welcome Back
- Necklace Titles
- Treasure Hunt
- Sacred War
- Demonic World
- PK Rewards
- Vespa's Domain Expansion
- Rage Pass
Vespa's Domain Expansion
All current guild data will be wiped for this expansion!!
Introducing an overhaul to the guild system! The overhaul includes; updates to existing guild features, quality of life changes, and some brand new features!
Starting with the way to join or create a guild, you can now access them via the Guild Button in your main menu!
Note1: You can still visit the respective NPCs to create or join a guild if you so choose. They will also bring up the new interface.
Note2: There is now no separation between Navy / Pirate guilds.
Note3: The Join / Create form will only appear if you are not in a guild. If you are already in a guild, the button will open your guild home.
- Guild slots are now limited! There can now only be 20 *active guilds at a time.
- Leaving a guild will place you under a cooldown for 18-hours before you can join another guild. Guilds that are disbanded will place you under an 8-hour cooldown before you can join another guild.
- Guilds will automatically be disbanded if they do not meet the weekly contribution. More information available in the Weekly Contribution section.
- Max level guild has been increased to 20. Lv0 guilds can have a maximum of 20 members. Maximum members is increased by guild level. More information is available in the Benefits / Leveling section.
- Guild Store will display different items depending on your guild level. Only guilds level 1 and above will have items in the store.
Note1: Guild limit may be increased in the future.